Effect of Characteristics Individuals and Environmental Working to Performance Employees BPN West Aceh
Keywords:Individual Characteristics, Work Environment, Emlployee Performance
This is the lesson was conducted to find out whether Personal characteristics and workplace environment affect employee efficiency in West Aceh District Land Office. All employees at the Land Office of West Aceh Regency are the population, and the sample tested is 37 respondents. This study applies a questionnaire or questionnaire method for data collection. The data collection method multiple linear regression analysis, determinant coefficient (R2), t test, and F test which will be processed with SPSS version 20. Results of the research conclude: Individual Characteristics variable has a significant and positive influence related to employee performance number of b1 = 0.843, the number of t count = 4,800 and significant = 0.000. Employee performance is positively and significantly influenced by the work environment total b2 = 0.318, total t count = 3.510 and significant = 0.001 Personal characteristics and also. The work environment has a positive and significant impact on employee performance at the same time and the number of F count = 53.255 significant amount = 0.000 and the adjusted R2 value is 0.744. Meaning 74.4% Employee performance is explained by individual characteristics and work environment, and the remaining 25.6% is explained due to other factors not tested in this research.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Social, Service and Research
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.